Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 July 2015

Happy Birthday Becca :)

It is the awesomely talented and uber lovely Becca Cruger's birthday.  Mecca is on the DT team with me over at Eclectic Ellapu and her alter ego is the Damsel of distressed cards.  Becca is so nice she is not spending her birthday thinking of the crafty goodies she wants for pressies but rather sharing her stash with a fab giveaway!!!!

Becca created this beautiful mood board to inspire us all


So much loveliness here,  for this card I have been inspired by that gorgeous cushion, smooshing and who doesn't love a pun!

 I squished and smooshed and flicked and generally had a good ole play with my inks to create the background and dragonfly. I used texture paste and embossing powder to create the clock.
Lots of layering and distressing here too as Becca loves a vintagey distressed look.

 Some hat pins coloured to match.
I flicked some embossing powder around on the background too.

And smooshing some cream ribbon in distress ink.

And finally my sentiments, from graphic 45 other than my attempt at a pun, every birthday for me seems to get here quicker and quicker, am not always convinced it cause of all the fun I'm having lol.  I really enjoyed making this card.

Happy Birthday Becca x

I'm also sharing this over at Frilly and Funkie where their challenge is to raise it up
The lovely Laurie who is asking for lots of layers as she is Hiding in her craft room
And of course with Becca

Take care y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.