Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

seeing spots and going dotty

No I'm not off my meds!  This weeks stampotique challenge is polka dots and I saw the lovely Becca's DT piece for the Craft Girls challenge which is spots and or stripes so it seemed rude not to have a play ;)

 I used a Sheena stencil from her new collection, she has some really awesome talent.  A stampotique stamp... I am so NOT over my love of these! A Maya road chippie tree and paper from graphic 45 bohemian pad

The sentiment is a new stamplorations design, you must pop over for a look, their new collection is so usable, this is from the fond expressions set.

I am sharing this with the stampotique and crafty girls challenges.

Take care

Tracey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.