Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 May 2015

stampotique, humans with animal heads.

I really wanted to join in with this weeks stampotique challenge which is to use an animal head on a human... problem is I don't have any animal stamps!
graphic 45 and their raining cats and dogs collection to the rescue :)


I used two stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet and some of the borders. I stuck them to some kraft card before fussy cutting them out and popping them atop my two fav Daniel Torrent stamps.


Don't tell the cat but this little fella is my favourite ;)

I'm loving the stampotique challenges, they really inspire me to.get my thinking cap, or in this case animal head on.

Take care

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.