Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2014

A new Baby Boy in our family :)

I am so chuffed my awesome cousin and his fiancee have just had a little baby boy :)

I made this card to send to them, my first new baby card


I used distress inks in broken china and a little squeezed lemonade also faded jeans just around the edges.  I place the tattered lace "pram" die cut in the bottom left corner and when I peeled it off to leave the white I then added the pram on the inside

The die cut I used to leave a white image on the front used inside 

I used Craft Artist to make an insert, was super chuffed to find a colour that matched perfectly,  I love how easy it is to make work look mat and layered without the glue and layers using craft artist.

This really is a flat piece of paper
I also added some acetate to back the hole I cut out of the front, printed off a stork and baby 3 times,  decoupaged the stork and baby and place them on the front of the acetate.

the baby's head and stork wings are more dimensional than they look in this photo
I then added a metal "celebrate embellie and the "With Love" letters I cut off from a larger die cut.
I can't wait to meet Elliot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.