Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

Card Concept Love Challenge

I was really inspired by the photo The Card Concept Challenge blog are using as their inspiration for this challenge

This blog is a new one to me and I love it.  There are lots talented people on the design team and lots of different styles for you to choose to play along with and gain inspiration from.  in their words

"This is a bi-weekly challenge blog, which features 12 designers and 6 different styles.

Each designer has their own "style" of design and they explain how they were inspired by the challenge.
The styles are divided into 6 style themes:
  • Clean & Simple (CAS)
  • Clean & Layered
  • Clean & Graphic
  • Freestyle Collage
  • Shabby Chic
  • Classy & Elegant

  • The participants are encouraged to create a card, based on the challenge and they have to choose one of the "styles" of our designers to design in.
There is also a really handy "Style Definition" tab. I love the idea of being able to try out new styles and see how the designers interpret that theme in different ways, Awesome idea right?


I chose to do a freesyle collage.... I think!!!!




I die cut and paper pieced some words by tonic.  I love the wood background in the picture so chose some craft card, Neena to piece them in,



I had initially planned to do a CAS card but I love embellishments especially brassy/bronzey ones so I went with the love theme of the chalenge and used lots of things I love.  I also love my tim Holtz tattered rose die and used the lovely pinks in the picture as my colours.... and then I just piled on the bits and bobs in my stash that I love, are you picking up on the fact that I love this challenge blog :)


As I said I am sharing this over at the Card Concept and really recommend you pop on over :)

Thanks for stopping by
Tracey L(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.