Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Online clean and simple card class 4

Now I can't stop to chat for long as it is my day off work so I finally ha e time to play.  I have gained so much inspiration from this online card class I am busting to get some ideas onto paper.
The class is run by the lovely ladies; Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner and also some fab guests.  I can't recommend you join in enough.  If you are already playing along please let me know so I can have a look at your interpretations and creations :)

Here is a card I managed to squeeze into making in my evenings.




i

I used twinchies by Ali reeve that in the UK you can get from clevercut, they also have some amazing storage units at fab prices, I will share more about them later as I just love them.  The technique is called "faux tile" and is awesome fun.  I have a lot of tiles that I practiced with first



Hmm you can see why I needed the practice but the classes are all about learning .... right?!

Anyhoo I'm off to play, do let me know what crafty creations you are paying with.

Tracey :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.