Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

paper piecing entry for My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge

I would like to share this card with My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge

I am still addicted to paper piecing at the moment and after all the little note cards I made to practice with, see my post "Once you pop you can't stop" for those little cuties, I wanted to challenge myself a little more.

This is a single layer card, other than the sentiment which I placed using foam tape to add some height,

I love these dies and stamps by My Favourite Things and as they are currently my favourite things to play with I am sharing this over at Tuesday Taggers where their current challenge is... My Favourite Things!!!

Thanks For Looking

Tracey

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ideas on this card

    Thank you for sharing it at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and I love that sentiment, made me giggle! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'My Favourite Things' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and very creative. I love the design. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooh, Tracey! I love the reflective lenses! Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.