Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Darnell and CASology combined challenge :)

The only way to really say congratulations to Darnell on being the cue card for CASology  is to join in the challenge  and share with those of you who have not yet visited her place.  I myself had not heard of CASology until Darnell's post and am chuffed to have found them.

Darnell is the mother of NBUS, never before used schtuff, her posts are not only packed with awesome art but are humorous and touching.  CASology add design comments to their design team projects.  I found these incredibly helpful as a newbie to crafting and their design team is uber talented.

Anyhoo here is the card I made to celebrate and share with them and also to say thank you to Darnell for opening up a lot of new blogs to me and for making me laugh :)



The stamp is by Papermania and their urban stamps collection,  I have had it in my stash for ages, its beautiful and was a lovely Ebay win but then I just didn't know what to do with it other than gaze at its prettiness!!!


I stamped it with versamark and used mica powders in violet frost and enchanted gold,  I haven't used this technique other than to play before and I love the way the image changes as the light catches it.


The "celebrate" sentiment is by paper smooches and the "True colours" is by Sheena Douglas, it came with a set of totally gorgeous butterflies.  I stamped them using a metallic purple stamp that I cannot remember seeing before!!!  It must of been sent by the crafty angels as I think it was perfect to go with the mica powders.

As I said I made this to share with Darnell and her NBUS challenge
and CASology and their NBUS challenge.

Thanks for looking now treat yourself by popping off to their blogs for a real treat

Tracey :)