Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

water colour get well card

My boss lady, Elaine poss more known in the land of blog as Ellapu, was asked to be a guest designer for Crafting by Designs.  Her art is unbelievably awesome and I just love the piece she made for them.  If you don't go and have a look you are denying yourself a real treat!!!

I had to join in, the theme is under the weather/get well soon.  There are all sorts of unwell, I was inspired to make a card to support a friend coming thru depression.  Mental health issues are seriously in need of more funding and better knowledge sharing as there are much misunderstanding of these conditions.

Anyhoo. this card did not come together easily for me but I did have lots of fun playing and third lime lucky I got there...ish



It was hard to capture the colour change of the embossing powder, hero arts gold, in a picture but up close and personal I love the way it changes in the light.



I used distress inks and spectrum noir aqua pens.




This is take 1


And take  2


I am sharing this over at Crafting by Designs

I am also supporting Happy Little Stampers...again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.